Pet Import/Export Requirements

Import Permit Requirements for Pets

Export Permit Requirements for Pets

Health Certificates for export can be obtained by a licensed local veterinarian and endorsed by the Government's Veterinarian if necessary Requirements are based on the country of import.

Any questions or inquiries should be directed to the Agriculture Department:
Telephone: (264) 497 2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040